ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Who are your ocean's 11

Got this tag from CC. You know, this is a very quick tag that I made. CC, gave this to me cause I really need one for my *n*r*im. So I decided to do this even I don't like tag which have lots of question on it because it takes me time to answer. But here it is...there are rules that needs to follow, but I am not sure if I can follow all of it...but I'll try, I will try to be honest...hehe

Rule :

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.

Okay here it goes...

1. Rickoy
2. Mama
3. Papa
4. Meol
5. Ate
6. Dun2x
7.My Nieces and nephews
8. CC
9.
10. Neil Lawrence
11. Cherill

Now it's time to answer the following questions:
1.HOW DID YOU MEET #4?~ Actually she is my younger sister...
2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6?~ you know he is little brother and he is very helpful to me and he is one of my inspiration.
3.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT?~Ohh, no, that would be hard, they are my life.
4.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU?~ I know she loves her "ate" and I can guarantee you that.
5.WHO'S #10'S BEST FRIEND?~ He is my nephew and actually seems like he is our youngest brother because we raised him since he was a little baby.
6.HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1?~ haha always, actually he always cooks me.
7.DO YOU MISS #2?~ yes of course, I miss my Mama terribly.
8.WHO IS #11 DATING?~ hmm as far as I know she's dating the father of her son...
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3?~ He is my loving Father..
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9?~ he might be a good partner for my daughter in law
11.WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING?~ actually, they are always dating...
12.WOULD YOU MARRY #8?~ haha..c CC yan...hay ..what a question!
13.DO YOU LOVE #10?~ hmm let me see who #10..oh yah of course I love him so much...and miss him a lot too..hayzzz..
14.EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS...Yes, because they are my family...so

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)