ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To Do List

Joanne of Me, Myself and I tagged me this "what to do list". Thank you so much sis.

Actually I don't really write on the things that needs to be done everyday. But now I have to write here on what I am planning to do for the whole week..

Today, we're planning on going to the theater to watch "The Iron Man".

-and since today is the last day of the Tulip Festival, so we will be going at the Festival to see what's going on there.

-I have to work tomorrow and the rest of the week, so I'll be here in the house only the time I get out from work in the morning...have some sleep, do my blogging job, and do the household chores.
-And, I don't really go out that much especially if it's not my time off.

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.)somethingpurple 5.) a detour 5.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 6.) Mommy Talks. 7.) Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps 8.) Winding Creek Circle 9.)Pink and Brown Diaries 10.) Juls Random Thoughts 11.) In This Game of Life 12.) Me, Myself and I, 13) Retchel's Online Buzz

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)