ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Introspection

I got this tagged from Imelda of missbodybeautiful. Salamat sis, hope you can give me more next time:)

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? ..got married when I was 25
2. What color do you like most? White, light blue
3. Have you ever shoplifted? nope
4. Which part in you do you hate most?
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do ? think , cry and accept .
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? my love ones
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? invest, travel, build a vacation house.
8. How do you cope with boredom? playing my pc and sleep
10. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? hmm you don't have to know
11. Which type of person do you hate the most? pa as if
13. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
14. How did you celebrate New Year? I think I was at work.
15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? save money...
16. What do you look forward in 2008? actually it was done, when I went back home..
17. What will you do if the world comes to an end? enjoy life to the fullest
18. How are you sincere with your fellow bloggers? Very. I enjoy reading thieir blogs
19. HOw does blogging help you? It helps me in many ways.
20. How many hours do you regularly spend in your computer to blog? like 10 hours a day or more...

I am going to forward this to Keep..

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)