ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Monday, May 5, 2008

Store Sales

While waiting for some task to do, I was looking on the website of one of my favorite store which is JCP and Khols. I found some stuff that I am interested but I try to convince myself not to shop for clothes until August which is at the end of summer and stores are starting to receive fall items and of course summer stuff that are left over goes on sale which is mostly 30-60% or more. I usually shop clothes for my family back home during those times because that is the end of the sean and mostly the stuff are on sale and by that I can get a good deal. Like last year I bought some cargo pants for only $5 each from the original price which is around 30-40$ if they are not on sale. So I will do the same for this year, wait until the season is over before buying stuff to send home.

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)