ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is My Prority?



What's Important to You... And What Isn't:



For you, primal needs like eating and sleeping are your top priorities.

You don't mind having things to get done... as long as they don't pile up on you.

Your most important priorities get your attention. You are happily able to let the less important things slide.

You want money to be a high priority, but you don't often get around to it.
Somewhat, this is true. Sleeping is my priority,but If I have things that needs to get done on a certain time, that's my priority. Like our bills, I always track our bills, when its due, so I can pay it on time cause I don't want to pay late fees when we pay after the due date. Above all, Money is my top priority. I am sure that's yours too, and don't tell me no, cause you are lying. If you are rich, of course money is not in your list, but how come you're blogging for money? right? so you need money like I do...*wink*

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)