ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What My Name Stands For?

I was tagged by C.H.I.S.M.I.S. .Although I am done this with my other blog.

Would you like to know what's the meaning of your name according to the spelling?
It's easy! Just spell your name and get the meaning of each letters below:

Name Meaning Here:
A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H: Freakin’ beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M:Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun

Mine is

R-Good bf/gf( I think I am)
E-deeply in love with his/her gf/bf(oh yah!)
T-Great kisser(aba syemre)
C-Really easy to fall in love with(you think so?)
H-Freakin’ beautiful eyesI: Loves to laugh( oh yah,i love it, lol)
E-deeply in love with his/her gf/bf(another one)
L-BEST SMILE(can u see? im smiling now! lol)

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)