ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Blog, Another Income

Hello everyone. It's Wednesday again. It's few days more before weekend . Time really goes fast, seems like Wednesday was just the other day. Anyway, just a little update here cause I have no interesting topic to tell you. But before I forgot, this blog was accepted by SR I tried several times but it says this blog has been automatically rejected, I don't know why so I tried to create another account and added this blog. After two days got an approval from them . Unlike before when I added my blogs they accepted it right away and can bid some of the opps right then. Maybe they change a little bit. Oh well, just happy here to have another one accepted and have 7 opps to write on my coming post.

And please don't forget to visit my other blogs located on the 2nd column at the right side or you can click here.

~cheers~

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)