ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Still about blogging

Well, since I started blogging, I slept late and I am struggling so much especially when I have to work the following day and that is hard to control especially when I have something to write like opps or even without opps to write since I kept browsing the web wherever it brings me to and if I found a very interesting site to read I will be stocked with it.
Before when I was not yet a member of the so called "blogger"( w/quotation), when I open the computer, first thing I open is my yahoo messeger, then my email, then my favorite news site in the Philippines, then chatting to some friends, then read news again from msn, google, yahoo and more else. My day is not complete if I can't read news, that is part of me cause I don't like to watch tv and I better read than listen or watch with lots of commercials.
Anyway that's it , I am addicted to blogging now, Im not sure if this will fade. If you have time please click here, here too and here so you will know what I am talking about. And if you don't really have time just give a second for me...lol...

~cheers~

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)