ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Questions

I got another tag from Kitty of Medical Updates . Salamat sis,.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- hmm..was 1o years ago, so i was still 18 that time...I was on my 2nd year in College

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
..no list here...it's random...
*check my email,blogs & ym
*went back to sleep
* ate our breakfast
*clean the room

*check my online stuff again and so on..

3. Snacks I enjoy
* Mix nuts

4. Place where I lived
* Surigao... but now living in Michigan

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire or If I win a lotto on which I'll be surprised..

*invest
*buy property here and Philippines
*own a business
*travel to diff. places
*have a scholarship program for kids whose parents can't afford for school

1 buzz me:

Eliot said...

Hi Retchel! I just like to ask how you can get ads even if your google PR is...ermm..you know. ^^; Well, at least you're raking in some sum. ^^; I'm happy for you. Cheers!

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)