ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Personal Tag

..was tag by issa..thank you sis...i will try to answer this patiently:)


1. What do you want for your birthday? nothing, material in particular...good health is what I always want.
2. Who will be your next kiss?hubby ko cno pba...kami lang dalawa d2...
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?..i think last week when I bought my lotion from bath &body works
4. Are you wearing socks right now? not now...
5. How did you spend your summer? did? its only spring...well, probably going out on our days off.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? no,
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? pop(mountain dew)
8. What are you wearing right now?...pajama bottom and top
9. What was your last purchase? ohh..let me look..ah, planner or organizer, somewhat along that line
10. What was the last food you ate?..sandwich with cheese
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't’t sleep? never experienced this but if ever happen...since hubby is at work and can't answer call, I'll be playing my laptop...lol, but i can sleep right away the minute I am in bed.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? none
13. Do you have a pet? yes we got parrots..that talks...
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?..hayz sorry i forgot
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?... Philippines?
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?..oh the last time was Feb, if i remember i purchased some accessories here in the house..and oh i purchase my magic sing online...hehe
17. One thing you hate about yourself? i dont know
18. Do you miss anyone?...yes ..my family
19. What are your plans for the day? nothing , just let it be...it's like spontaneous, no plan just do it.
20. Last person you msg’d? hmm.. my sis
21. Ever went to a camp?...yes ..i love it..it was fun
22. Are you a good student in school? oh yah, I can guarantee you that...lol
23. What do you know about the (your) future?..sorry..but I'm not a fortune teller....i wish i know my future
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?...I will be in a minute.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?..in Philippines

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)