ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Poem by Heather Stoop

Between the Miles is a friendship poem by Heather Stoop. I like her poetry and I wish I could link her to give her the credit for doing a good job. Because sometimes life is hard to bear, when a friend is not there...

************************************************************ *************
Between The Miles
by Heather Stoop

Because existence can become severe
in one day,
just sense me and I'll be there.
In the minds eye,
I'm not so far away.
If you hold out your hand,
in the whispers,
I'll become the zephyr.
and besiege you.
If your eye's upon the stars,
in the crystalline darkness,
I'll become the moon.
And the light shall guide you.
If you rest upon the ground,
in the warmth,
I'll become the grass.
And embrace you.
If you turn outside,
in the wetness,
I'll become the rain.
An upon your forehead, kiss you.
If you free the air,
in the light of day,
I'll become the sun.
And smile for you.

Between the miles-
if you need me.
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)