ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pending ops again

hmm seems like triple P are giving away campaigns all at once. I think this will be my last interim for today since I already grab 3 task for this blog. Yes, I am glad if I can have more campaigns for the day especially if the payout is high, but sometimes it gives you pressure , thinking what to write and which one you write first. Right now, I still have pending task from loud launch that I grabbed few minutes ago and I have 2 hours more to write about it. Hopefully I can write about it so it will be accepted. I think I have to stop writing now and get back to my task so I get done.

2 buzz me:

Marites said...

just wondering how long did it take your blog to get approved from loudlaunch. it seems it take them too long for my blog to get approved there.

chel said...

my blog was approved after 2 months

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)