ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Been Sleepy lately...

I had 2 days off in a row and I'll be back to work tonight. On my days off, I've been sleeping a lot. Everytime I see our bed, I feel like jumping into and once I'm laying down for just a bit I could easily fall asleep and not even noticed that I've been sleeping for many hours. I blamed the weather for being sleepy all the time. It's like noon in the Philippines, I remember when we were kids, my parents would let us take a nap after lunch and we're not allowed to go somewhere else or visit our neighbors by noon. Same as here, it's because of the warm weather, it feels like I want to take a nap all the time and get up if hubby will wake me up.hayzz tataba ako n2 lalo..lol

0 buzz me:

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)