ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Are you a Traveller?

Okay, as I said on my previous entries, that summer is the best season to travel different places. If you are a frequent flyers , there are som health concerns tips for you while travelling.

*First, if you are travelling to developing countries, plan your trip several months ahead, by researching the health concerns, Get Immunizations, Review First-Aid Skills,See Your Doctors, Choose Travel Insurance, Pack Your First-Aid Kit.
*While travelling, it's important to pay close attention to what you eat, drink and even wear.
*If you get sick before travelling, sick medical assistance as soon as possible.
*When you get home, (if ever you were sick on your trip)see your doctor and make sure to tell home all the countries you visited.

1 buzz me:

Keith said...

Retchel, I will look to you for my next travel diresctions. Keep bloggingxtlz

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)