ss_blog_claim=4990c7029f4ac27bd3c52f72d6e15bf3

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Still Working on.....

I have purchased a domain of this blog from godaddy.com through blogger but until now it was't working right as the way I want to. I thinks it is mixed up somewhere on my domain's setting. But I don't know how to make to work to make my domain(http://retchelsonlinebuzz.com) accessible without blogspot dot com. So if guys have purchased one from godaddy.com, please shared with me on how to edit the DNS settings to make my blog url visible.

1 buzz me:

Poetryman said...

"Triggering the Grand Irrationality?"


Cowering in an obscure corner of the food pyramid

somewhere between the tofu and the unflavored yogurt

contemplating the juxtaposition of intangibles for all you are worth.....

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)